What I’m doing now
1. New Delhi Business Journal
Building a local business media upstart. It will focus on issues impacting local businesses and economy. First base in Delhi-NCR.
First newsletter went out on 7th of November.
Publication is on Medium.
2. Going back to the start
Offering my expertise in building content verticals and content hubs.
3. Reviving KQO, a website for interesting content for kids.
Another media upstart.
I had worked on this project seven years ago. I could not see it potential then. Now I see it clearly.
Bahikhata: A news website.
Newsletter program for a company.
2016- October 2017
I am validating a product/ service idea for digital marketers.
We do research which marketers can use…
- To run campaigns
- Plan content
- Taget audience Update: Could not validate the product.
I am shifting my base to Guragon or Bengaluru.
I am following Derek’s advice Live where luck strikes .
Update: I went to Bangalore for a month. I interacted with a few people. I have come back to Delhi.
I am working on my health. It’s about three things.
- Eat home cooked food three times a day.
- Walk/ Cycle/ Swim for 30 minutes a day.
- Free weights 3 times a week. Update: Faltered again.
I am reading again after long time.
I want to read a book a week to start with.
Now I am reading Why Children Succeed.
Update: Opened few books on Kindle. Haven’t finished any of them.